//= get_template_directory_uri() ?>
1. Working time at head office, branch at GTJA (Vietnam)?
Working from Monday to Friday (Except Holidays and New Year)
2. To open a securities trading account at GTJA (Vietnam), what do you need to prepare?
– Individual customers:
– Domestic institutional customers:
3. What is the process of opening a securities trading account at GTJA (Vietnam)?
– For customers opening accounts directly at GTJA (Vietnam):
– For customers opening accounts remotely:
♣ Hotline: 1900545461 or +842435779999
♣ E-mail: email@example.com
♣ Leave information in the Contact section of the website: https://gtjai.com.vn/lien-he
♣ Contact Guotai Junan Vietnam Securities Facebook page directly: https://www.facebook.com/ChungkhoanGTJAVN/
Guotai Junan Vietnam Securities Company (Transaction Office)
Address: Floor 1, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung, Trung Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, City. Hanoi
4. When I open an account, do I have to pay any fees?
Opening a securities trading account at GTJA (Vietnam) is completely FREE
5. What is the minimum amount to invest in stocks?
At GTJA (Vietnam), you don’t need to maintain a minimum balance, so the amount you invest will depend on the ticker ticker and the number of securities you buy.
– If you buy shares on the HSX, the minimum number of shares you can buy on the HSX is 100 shares.
For example: You want to buy A shares (on the HSX) on June 10, 2021, with a value of 10,000 VND/share => The minimum amount you need to buy is 100 shares of A, you need the amount: 10,000 x 100cp = 100,000 VND.
– If you buy shares on HNX or UPCOM, the minimum number you can buy shares on HNX or UPCOM is 100 shares.
For example: You want to buy B shares (on the HNX), on June 10, 2021, with a value of 10,000 VND/share => The minimum amount you buy is 100 shares of B, you need the cash amount 10,000 x 100cp = 1,000,000 VND
6. How to deposit money into securities account at GTJA (Vietnam) ?
– Customers can deposit money into the securities account at GTJA (Vietnam) by:
– View bank account information of GTJA (Vietnam) at PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
7. How to withdraw money from securities account?
There are 2 ways to transfer money from securities out: Withdraw money by ID card and Transfer to Bank.
– Customers access- the GTJA (Vietnam) Online Transaction System and follow the instructions in the section “Transfer money” under the link below:
– Processing Time:
8. I already have a trading account at another securities company, now I want to switch to trading at GTJA (Vietnam), what should I do?
– Step 1: Customers open a securities account at GTJA (Vietnam) according to Question 3: What is the process of opening a securities trading account at GTJA?
– Step 2: After successfully opening an account, the Customer returns to the old securities company and proceeds to transfer securities to GTJA (Vietnam) (if necessary).
9. What should I do when there are some rights (dividends, right to buy) still not in my account?
– The pending rights (dividends, right to buy) will be transferred to the Client’s account at GTJA (Vietnam) immediately after the Issuer pays the dividend.
– Customers please access the Online Trading System, at Stock Exchange => Buy additional issued securities
– In case the Issuer has paid dividends but it has not been updated on the Customer’s account => Please contact the Management Broker or Hotline 02435730073 (Ext: 180) / email firstname.lastname@example.org .vn for support.
10. I want to close my account at another securities company and switch to trading at the account opened at GTJA (Vietnam) while the rights (dividends, bonus securities, additional securities purchased,...) have not been returned to my account. is that Okay ?
– Customers can fully transact in the newly opened account at GTJA (Vietnam).
– GTJA will update as soon as the rights (dividends, bonus securities, additional purchased securities, …) are transferred to the new account by the Customer’s old securities company at the Customer’s GTJA (Vietnam).
11. What is the transaction fee schedule at GTJA (Vietnam)?
– Customers please refer to GTJA (Vietnam)’s Fees and Interest Schedule.
12. Is the deposit in the account at GTJA (Vietnam) charged interest?
– Deposits in accounts at GTJA (Vietnam) are charged an interest rate of 0.3%/year.
13. I don't know how to trade, can GTJA (Vietnam) support me?
– After the Client completes the registration procedure to open a securities trading account at GTJA (Vietnam), the system will send the Client’s account information via the registered Client’s personal email.
– Customers can access GTJA (Vietnam) Online Trading System to place orders as well as use all facilities that Online Trading System is providing
– To deposit/transfer money to a securities account, please follow the instructions HERE.
– To view the Online Trading System User Guide, Customers refer to the ways below:
14. How can I place an order?
Customers can place orders online on GTJA’s Online Trading System (Vietnam).
– Or Customers can place orders through the phone channel
– Or Customers can place orders through the Management Broker (if any)
15. The account that has been logged in many times has the wrong password, so what should I do?
– For Customers who forgot their login password:
– If customers need to contact immediately:
16. Can I sell retail shares?
– Customers can sell retail shares at GTJA (Vietnam)
17. I want to trade on margin, how do I do that?
– Customers go directly to GTJA (Vietnam) branches nationwide to sign Margin Trading Contract:
After the profile is completed, the customer will receive the account number/password/pin code via email + registered personal SMS and can trade securities immediately.
18. Where can I see the list of stocks that are eligible for margin lending?
– GTJA continuously updates the list of stocks that are eligible for margin lending on GTJA (Vietnam) website at Margin trading => Margin list => Customers can download the list of stocks for margin lending. at the latest time in the articles “Announcement of margin portfolio at GTJA on xx-yy-zzzz” Reference link: HERE
19. How can I see my monthly account statement?
– Customers can view their Account Statement information by performing the following steps:
Bước 2: Khách hàng có thể xuất excel sao kê tiền, bằng cách bấm vào icon Excel => 1 bản excel sẽ được download như nội dung bên dưới
20. How to view the analysis report on GTJA website?
Customers access GTJA (Vietnam) Website => Select Analysis Center
21. How to check information in my account such as money balance, securities, match order information... where can I see it?
To check information of Money Balance/Security Balance Customer accesses GTJA (Vietnam)’s Online Trading System
22. How to transfer securities from another company account to GTJA ?
– You can transfer your account to GTJA (Vietnam) through the following 2 steps:
23. I can't login to the system, what should I do?
– In case of login, the system gives an error: “Incorrect login ID or password”
=> This error message usually occurs when Customer enters wrong Username or wrong password. Customers please check and enter the correct Username as the initial activation email GTJA (Vietnam) sent (Username includes)
In case Customer enters the correct Username as provided by GTJA (Vietnam) but still shows the above error, please contact hotline +842435779999 or email email@example.com or contact Management Broker (if any) for support .
-In case of logging in, the system gives an error: “Incorrect customer code or password”
=> Customer has entered wrong password, please click on the line “Forgot password” and fill in the information: account number, email or registered phone number, then the system will send you new password information.
=> In case Customer does not remember Password, please contact hotline 1900545461 or +842435779999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Management Broker (if any) for support.
24. I can't see my escrow account information (end 01), the system gives an error ?
– Customers who want to use margin accounts (tail 01) on the Online Trading System must sign a Contract for Opening a Margin Trading Account and a Contract for the provision of Direct Securities Trading Facility Services. at GTJA (Vietnam) headquarters or branches nationwide.
– In case the Customer has signed a full contract but still cannot use the escrow account, please contact hotline 1900545461, +842435779999 or email email@example.com or contact Management Broker (if any) and describe in detail the error condition that the system is displaying (with pictures if any), support staff will assist in handling.